Sunday, August 14, 2005

Sunday panics



I just remembered that we have a crochet guild meeting in a week. AAAWK, I must do the 8" square, 12" square that I promised Sherri, in the last meeting, and then I must make two 6" flower squares for out little exchange program. AAAAWK, and I thought that today I finish the second batwing shawl, and work on hubby's knitted vest.

Where do I find the time?

Here, somewhere, where ever it lands, is a picture of one of the flower squares I have made for an exchange. One or two, pictures.

Now, there are two, ok. I was looking at the pictures in my files, and realized that I have finished something. I tend to think that all I have is UFOs. Well, can't be sitting here all day, have work to do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are ADORABLE!!!
id love to have the patterns for these.