I stole this one from Margie's blog.
1. First thing you wash in the shower? My face
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Teal
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Yes
4. Do you plan outfits? Usually when going to work.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Sleepy
6. What is the closest thing to you that’s red? Poinsettia plant on my desk
7. Describe the last dream you remember having? Don't remember
8. Did you meet anybody new today? No
9. What are you craving right now? Coffee, and I have one from Tims on my desk
10. Do you floss? Yes, before I go to the dentist, or when something is stuck between teeth
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Cabbage soup diet, hahah
12. Are you emotional? oh, gosh, yes, too much so
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? perhaps not
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? lick and then bite, and then lick etc.
15. Do you like your hair? Most of the time
16. Do you like yourself? Huh? not all of me
17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Why not? I could use a good laugh.
18. What are you listening to right now? Ringing in my ears.
19. Are your parents strict? My father was, not my mom.
20. Would you go sky diving? No
21. Do you like cottage cheese? Yeeesss, and mixed with fresh fruits. Also with mashed potatoes
22. Have you ever met a celebrity? Yes, Brad and Sharon from Y&R, Ella, Cleo Laine, et al, many other musicians, and Valerie Bertinelli, and I am sure others, but can't remember. I don't pay attention enough, so I might have missed a few.
23. Do you rent movies often? Not any more, used to, but too busy knitting and crocheting
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you are in? Just my smashingly sparkly smile
25. How many countries have you visited? Close to ten, I think. Sweden, Norway, Finland, Estonia, Germany, USA, Bermuda, Argentina, Chile, and Canada, of course. Does London Airport count?
26. Have you made a prank phone call? I don't think so, unless someone has called me and I have been snarky, does that count?
27. Ever been on a train? Many, many times, love traveling in train
28. Brown or white eggs? The ones with white and yellow stuff, other than that I don't care.
29. Do you have a cell-phone? I have BB Storm
30. Do you use chap stick? No
31. Do you own a gun? No
32. Can you use chop sticks? Yes, carefully
33. Who are you going to be with tonight? My hubby
34. Are you too forgiving? I think so
35. Ever been in love? yes
36. What is/are your best friend(s) doing tomorrow? Working and or knitting or crocheting
37. Ever have cream puffs? Yes
38. Last time you cried? This is a hard one, it must have been a while ago
39. What was the last question you asked? to co-worker: what's wrong? when she was leaving to go see a doctor
40. Favorite time of the year? Early autumn
41. Do you have any tattoos? nope
42. Are you sarcastic? Yes, used to read Mad magazines and learned
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? No, is it any good? Looks kind of interesting.
44. Ever walked into a wall? Yes, in the dark
45. Favorite color? Green
46. Have you ever slapped someone? Playfully, yes
47. Is your hair curly? No, straight as can be
48. What was the last CD you bought? Must have been some classical music
49. Do looks matter? What kind of looks? If looks could kill, yes, tender looks matter and are good. Or is this a trick question, how one looks from outside? I guess it would matter if situation requires certain looks.
51. Is your phone bill sky high? it's high, should be free
52. Do you like your life right now? Yes and no, I want to win lottery, and retire
53. Do you sleep with the TV on? Yes, if I watch telly sitting on a recliner chair.
54. Can you handle the truth? Depends
55. Do you have good vision? I can see, good enough?
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? I dislike more than 3 people, hate no
57. How often do you talk on the phone? Not often
58. The last person you held hands with? My hubby
59. What are you wearing? Clothes, pants, shoes, underwear, shirt and vest, oh and socks
60. What is your favorite animal? teddybear
61. Where was your default picture taken? You mean my profile picture? In Buffalo, NY
62. Can you hula hoop? Little bit
63. Do you have a job? Yup
64. What was the most recent thing you bought? groceries
65. Have you ever crawled through a window? many times, when I was young(ger)