Monday, March 19, 2007

Monday snow

It's been a week, and nothing exciting has happened, really.
I started some morning and evening pages, and did quite well, until Saturday and
Sunday. This morning I wrote the time and the date, and five words.

I am still working on the spring jacket. The first sleeve is on the needles, but heaven knows
when the whole thing is done. I had a brilliant idea this morning, on the way to work, to make a cable button band, with button holes and all. that means some thinking from my part, since, of course, I don't have a dang pattern to do that. I have to chart it myself. Crap.

I was not going to mention anything about my project I was working on last week, but I give you a hint: it's going to be a free pattern, but everyone must be patient. I am not a pattern writer, so it's going to take a while. At least this week.

The books that I ordered last week from Amazon.com have not arrived, so I have to read the books I have on hand; and the one right now is the organizing book.

It is such a pleasure when I find something immediately, like a roll of sewing thread that I needed yesterday. I knew I had seen it many times in the past few days. So of course I went to get it, where I "knew" it was, but was not. It was in front of me on the table where I had my
project. To see or not to see? I need new glasses.

My Clones Lace book is still missing. I keep looking for something else, but from the corner of my eye I peek if that book would show up, since I am "not looking" for it. I think I have to check if Amazon has it, and order it, just to find my own one. This mess that I have in my stash room is costing me too much money.

Oh, the snow? Yes, it's snowing now. But "they" promised it will change to rain later on.

2 comments:

Janet said...

More snow??!! We've been having some beautiful spring weather almost summer-like! I wish I could package it up and send it to you.

A free pattern! That sounds great. I'll look forward to seeing what you're creating. I'm sure it will be fun. (Sassy says "hi")

When I look for lost things I never seem to find them until I stop looking for them....then they show up!

Pirk said...

Sounds like you are having a great weather.
The snow was very light, and it's almost gone. See the pictures.
Hi, Sassy!