Saturday, October 21, 2006

Scarf


I wanted to make a crazy scarf with all the paisleys I had collected from my paisley exchanges.
Of course I could not find the zip log bag, where they all were stored. I spent many hours in my stash room, looking into boxes and bags, no luck.

I decided to make one quick one to wear at the CSNF today. I finished it last night and here is the picture:

This morning, I was looking for a tote bag for my WIP at the show, while I sit in the
booth. I took one, that looked like a good size and was not full of stuff. Just a few
zip log bags, and one of them had the paisleys from exchanges. Yes, you heard me.

2 comments:

Janet said...

Pretty paisley scarf!! Love the reds. And wouldn't you know you would find the others when you no longer needed them!

I tried to comment yesterday but blogger wouldn't let me! Guess today it's ok.

Pirk said...

Thanks, Janet.

It's always happening to me, and specially when I have thrown something out, I will need it the next week, or so.