Monday, January 23, 2006

Monday before Tuesday


Not in a very pleasant mood today.

I have read some of the e-mails, but not all.
I am trying to do two things at the same time. One Aran sweater, and one
pullover, which I have already mentioned some days ago.

I am truly proud of myself for one thing. The scanner didn't work, and I made it work.
It took me way too long in the eyes of an expert, but for me it was a great accomplishment.
It took about an hour to figure out why it was not working. The printer was working.

After uninstalling everything I re-installed the dang all-in-one thingy, and now it works.

The Aran sweater is the middle one in the picture here from the Patons Aran Knits for the Family-booklet, no. 713. I am making it for our granddaughter.

The pullover for our other granddaughter is now waiting for me to figure out where the beginning of the row is, so I can count where the first design begins. I am not sure what happened when I attached the sleeves. I have never knitted the rounded upper part for a sweater. I have always done the front and the back and the sleeves separately. Not this time. It's so exciting to try new things.

The Aran Sweater is looking pretty smashingly good, if I may say so myself, but I don't have a picture of the back piece which is done to where the decreases begin. I did take a picture this morning, but the camera was running low on battery, so I needed to charge it.

Oh, I almost forgot
the time
is now
14:38

No comments: