Saturday, February 17, 2007

Two ATC's

Today was a strange day. I made two cards.











It was strange, because I have been knitting all week, and had no intention of making anything else. However, I got off from my knitting and crocheted a few afghan squares for charity. Oh,
that was yesterday.

Our local crochet group had a meeting today. I was working on my freeform element pieces, fire and water. When I came home I finished them off and used some of the end clippings on one of the cards. The other card has the background paper from Janet.

1 comment:

Janet said...

I'm finally feeling human again! I really like these two ATCs. Isn't it weird how they just pop into your head? I sometimes work on other things and then all of a sudden I think of an ATC I want to make. I think it's because they're so small and quick to make. Love these!