Saturday, February 10, 2007

Back to Knitting






Now that I have tested my feeble skills on ATC's, I will return my knitting. Not that I am not interested in those cards, I just needed to prove to myself that I could do it. I have tons of stuff from the dollar store, from my own craft stash (this is not the first time I do something else than knitting and crocheting). I have a few plastic containers full of different beads, feathers, stones, strings, ribbons, etc. etc. And scissors. I have not counted how many scissors I have or darning needles.

I started a knitting project from a Laura magazine which I had bought
in Argentina. The magazine, however, comes from Spain, as far as I understand anything. If I am wrong, then be it.
The new project is a vest. I am not using the yarn that is called for this creation. Instead I am using Sidrad, Wash'n Wear Dk, Double Crepe yarn. I made a sweater for our granddaughter with that
yarn, and it's great yarn to work with.

My project start is here:

1 comment:

Janet said...

My stash of "stuff" is causing me to spend too much time searching for things! I, too, have beads, stones, string, ribbon, flowers, etc and I just know that as soon as I get rid of something, then the next week I'll want it!
I like the vest pattern. The yarn is pretty, too. I haven't used that one but it sounds great....double crepe!