Sunday, February 11, 2007

More me-me

Visited Janet's blog and stole these questions from her:

If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be?
Near the ocean and mountains.

What is your favourite item of clothing?
Oversized teeshirt.

What is the last CD you bought?
Los Nocheros , I almost got to see them live in concert, in January, but then something else
came up, and I missed it.

Where is your favourite place to be?At home

Where is your least favourite place to be? In a crowded mall.

What time do you wake up in the morning?anytime between 6 AM and 7 AM.

What is your favourite kitchen appliance? Coffee maker

What makes you really angry? Arrogance

If you could play an instrument what would it be? Flute, I love James Galway's "The song of the Seashore".

Favourite colour? Green


Which do you prefer sports car or suv? Sports car. I've had a few, Mustang 1969, Camaro Z28, and Mustang 2002, and now I have SUV, Escape, and I like that one too. As long as the car takes me to places, it really doesn't matter.


Do you believe in an afterlife? Not any more.
What is your favourite season? Fall
Your least favourite household chore. Cleaning the oven
If you could have one super power what would it be? Stronger sixth sense
If you have a tattoo what is it? Butterfly, but not getting it.
Can you juggle? Is that a trick question?
The one person from your past that you wish you could go back and talk to. Mom.
Whats your favourite day? Friday...


Whats in the trunk of your car? It's not a trunk, it's the space behind the seats. Store carrying basket, it has a sticker "paid", rainboots, raincoat, duster, and ice scraper, poncho, jeans jacket, and baseball cap. Oh, and a box of ceramic tiles.


Which do you prefer sushi or hamburger?
Hamburger, with everything except mayo.

1 comment:

Janet said...

Great answers, Pirk! Crowded malls are not my favorite spot either. And having a stronger sixth sense would be a good thing to have.