Monday, July 03, 2006

Bookmarks

This is the picture I tried posting the other day. I have no idea what happened. Our granddaughter is eating stuffed mini pita. She loved them.

I have bravely joined a bookmark exchange in one of my crochet groups. I have made three so far, although I only need one to send out. Somehow I felt I needed to make more. Now I have to choose the one to send out.

It's been a lazy day, except grocery shopping earlier in the day. I think I better finish the World Cup Knitting project. I still have at least four hours to work on it. Cables are not too quick to make, when there are so many, but I like making them.

The two bookmarks are from Hooked on Crochet, the latest issue, which I have mentioned already. One with the ribbon is Brenda Stratton's pattern. The one in the middle is from the web, and is here. The design is by Priscilla Hewitt.

1 comment:

Janet said...

Your granddaughter is adorable! What a doll. I did the same thing today - grocery shopping. It was either that or starve!

Your bookmarks are so pretty (I've never made any!) and I think I like the top one best...the pink and green. I'll have to locate that magazine.