Sunday, March 21, 2021

Being Selfishly Vain

 This is not a good time for anyone.  

Please: Covid-19 and your sidekick variants, would you consider moving, let's see, to a planet that is too far for humans to fly to with a rocket.  I think you monsters have already run amok enough here on earth. Time for you to move out.

There are far too many deaths, sicknesses, and we don't even know what else.  This is not good.  

My personal beef is nothing compared with the pain and suffering with the Covid-19 affected population.  I am sorry for being sometimes upset that I won't have  pedicure, or a haircut.  Or go to a grocery shopping without fear that someone, not wearing a mask, is pumping into me.

I cringe when I see non-mask wearing selfish people in the stores. Perhaps it's not you, but we all need the protection.  Stay home, if you are against the mask.  Here: La verdadera maldición es la ignorancia (the real curse is ignorance).

 That's it for nagging about the Covid-19 situation.  


I have ordered two books from Amazon, they are both paperback ones.  I decided to have real paper in my hands, and then fighting with the bookstand.  Specially Stephen King's book 
fortunately there are only 272 pages, so trying to open the book properly on that bookstand, isn't too difficult.  Sometimes paperback ones won't open nicely, being too thick. If you don't know what I mean, I'll show you.
Not the best sample, but try to keep the book open, you need some patience and hand strength, and better book stand, maybe.

While I was eating my somewhat unhealthy (food shamers' words, not mine) breakfast, 
I started thinking, maybe a diet would be a good idea.

Had Kirkland's yogurt with berries, and Oat and Honey crunchy bar.  I stepped on it to crush the bar content.  The paper cover was still on, duh!  Spread the crumbles on my yogurt and enjoyed.

For the diet idea, I ordered this paperback book, I won't start my "diet" until I receive the book, on Tuesday.

On Monday I will pledge my starting date for *tomorrow*.

I ran out of words,  therefore, I say bye bye, and enjoy the sunny day.

Update:  cancelled this book order.  Promising to diet is useless for me.













No comments: