Wednesday, February 15, 2012

WIPs

Let's see what is going on. That Tea-Cozy is lurking from my bag, and wants to get done. The other Sugar 'n Cream yarn, that I posted the other day, was a bit lighter in weight than the other yarns, so I selected the one that shows in the picture. This yarn is slightly heavier than the greens, but it has to do, not changing again, and I don't have fun colors in Lily yarns, other than solid ones.

I have this much already, and now I need to make another piece. It's like "second sock syndrome", when there is one sock done, and then MUST make another.

My recently started socks are now done two at a time. Only a few sock pairs are done one by one, and usually those don't get finished, at least very quickly. I have only two at a time socks on needles, but that will be another story. Right now I am in Crochet cycle, and have not done any knitting for days.


My Crovontuli shawl has been waiting for its turn patiently. Every time I look at it I want to
crochet a few more rows. This way it might get done by next year.
If you want the pattern it's in Ravelry, here.











I don't wear shawls as a rule, but I do like making them. Most of the shawls I have made have been given as gifts. I do keep some for myself, like this Damselfly shawl, designed
It's precious and I will keep it forever, even if I don't wear it.

Let's see what else is going on. That Tea-Cozy is lurking from my bag, and wants to get done. I have this much already, and now I need to make another piece. It's like "second sock syndrome", when there is one sock done, and then MUST make another.


No comments: