Friday, February 03, 2012

CED February 3

I knitted the socks for my boss. She liked them. I used Patons Grace yarn, and the pattern is "Spindle Socks" by Anna Bell.


This square is for Marsha. She collects squares and assembles them to a nice blanket. Project Heartmade Blessings.






I might even draw something today.
My plans for tonight:
Finish one square that I started this morning
Work on Crovontuli Shawl, at least a few rows
Watch telly
dump more yarn on the living room floor
sort some of the yarn that is on that floor.

Enough for one night. Tomorrow is another day.

1 comment:

Janet said...

How was the yarn dumping? I could just picture you sitting in the middle of the floor surrounded by mountains of yarn!

I have my new computer and I love it. Now I can zoom around the internet!!