Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Movies

The delivery person brought a package from Amazon.ca today.

Two movies: Paranormal Activity 3,

I have seen Paranormal Activity 1, which was scary, because I did not realize it was a movie,
until after. I did not care for number 2, and certainly hope this number 3 is better than 2,
as I've heard it should be. Sometimes I don't agree with critics, though, so I will find out if I like it or not.

I have seen every Twilight movie this far, and can't wait to get home to see this Breaking Dawn, There is part 2 coming to theaters in March. I might even go and see it in the theater.

There was also a book in the package, "The Principles of Knitting" by June Hemmons Hiatt.
The book weighs a lot, at least 4 lbs, and has over 700 pages (including index and the other stuff).

My plan for tonight was to clear some of the stuff in the closet, but I might not have time, since two movies are tempting me to sit and watch.


1 comment:

Janet said...

Enjoy your movies! I haven't seen any of the ones you mentioned. I don't usually like scary movies.

You've got so many things going on. Love that shawl in the previous post. The one you made for yourself...it's beautiful!