Monday, January 02, 2012

Happy New Year 2012

How am I going to start again? It's been too long, almost a year since my last post.
Year 2011 went with lots of knitting, some crocheting and hardly any drawing.
There were no trips to other countries, no significant vacations. All in all nothing
truly interesting happened.
I hope this new year

have been mostly following other people's designs, which is good in a way. I needed somewill re-kindle my interest in drawing and scrumbling. My projects
time off from my imaginational designs. That way I am able to start fresh this year.


Mind you, I made some freeform creations for FreeForm International annual chal
lenge, and some scrumbling in the summertime, when I was dog sitting Jasper, my son's dog. I stayed in their home two weeks. That green scrumble was my achievement in freeform projects while staying at my son's home.

I am hoping to begin this new year with more of my own ideas and creations, however, if there
should be any gift projects, those usually are done from patterns that other people had designed.

If you are interested, here are some of my freeform scrumbles and projects

2 comments:

Sherri said...

Welcome back - I missed your posts. I'm looking forward to seeing what you create!

Janet said...

Yea! You're posting again! I always like seeing what you're making.