Monday, February 22, 2010

We got snow!!!



































Here are some not-so-interesting pictures from my way home from work.
The trip took double the time than in a normal weather, and I even left 5 minutes earlier that
usually.
Perhaps they look boring, but for me it was interesting to see how the traffic was moving with the snow. Not very fast; I think my average speed was 25 km/hr.
This probably isn't anything to write home about, but considering that we have received about 10 cm (4") snow this year, it is kind of fun to see the white stuff. Mind you, there is more in the forecast for the rest of the week, and I am not looking forward to that.


I think TTC (our transit system) sounds pretty desirable.

1 comment:

Janet said...

You did get some snow! It looks so pretty but then I don't have to deal with it. I think public transit would be my way of getting around, for sure. I hate driving in snow. Be careful and stay warm!!