Monday, February 22, 2010

Ravelympics WIPs done


Finally, after some frogging and switching needles and swearing, and with some occasional frustration, I finished the Zigzag socks.

I went to Purple Purl today, sheeesh, it's after midnight, so yesterday, and I knitted four rows before I noticed a major mistake, and that was not even a design feature, it was the fault of chatting and knitting. Seems that I can't knit and chat at the same time. Oh, well. I changed to my emergency project, but made a mistake there too, so what could I do?


I bought some variegated green sock yarn
to make the pattern I bought today. It's called Forest & Trees. The designer is Kate Atherley from our beautiful city.

My Saturday went quite nicely. I drew this picture, and I like it. I usually don't appreciate my own work, but somehow I really like this one.

It's late, and tomorrow is a work day, it's time for some under the eyelid movies.

1 comment:

Janet said...

Yay! I saw these on flickr! Great job on the socks. They look fantastic. And I LOVE LOVE LOVE that drawing!