Monday, June 04, 2007

Yapping

I've always been interested in words. Don't confuse this with Microsoft words, or any other form of letter or document writing. I mean Words.

This is one little thing I found when surfing:

http://zardozz.com/zz/2006/09/list-of-19-new-words-for-2007.html

There are some that I can relate to someone. Assmosis is one and the other is Stress Puppy.
Stress Puppy gets on my nerves nearly every day at work.

I sometimes confuse myself with 404, but then again, I don't know where 404 is.

The last few weeks have not been the greatest. But hopefully things will get better. Hubby had a surgery on Thursday, and is at home, recovering. I spent six hours in the hospital crocheting, waiting first to get hubby to the OR, and then while he was there, and after. I got some major
stitches done.

Last night finally, I was able to try my vest on. Hubby thinks it's beautiful. He's smart. I am now finishing off the front and the hem, and then look for buttons. My Irish Crochet top is also coming out nicely, but that one isn't going to be done anytime soon.

As soon as the vest is done, I will post a picture, and might even find time to post more often.

1 comment:

Janet said...

Oh, no! I didn't know your hubby was having surgery. Best wishes for a speedy recovery. Sounds like you used your time to get some crocheting done.

I'm glad to see a post from you. I've been gone so long and I've missed you.