Tuesday, May 01, 2007

2 Years



I stopped smoking two years ago, May 1st. I never had a problem with cravings, I don't have a problem with people who smoke, I don't go around acting anal about smoking. The most important thing for me is that I don't smoke any more, and that's it.

So, what have I been up to lately? Working on the never ending vest. I even thought that I might put some sleeves on it, forgetit. I was sure I was nearly done, when I counted the pieces missing, and I almost cried. Here is a sneak peek for my future vest, all in cotton thread:


Would you believe this: I have done over 360 pieces, and need about 100 more. If you hear me say that I am going to make some little pieces to make another garment, slap me.


I was sure I can finish it in two weeks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations - I'm so proud of you for quitting. I know just how hard that is!

By the way, I always throught you were nuts - now I have proof. 300 pieces? Yikes~

Pirk said...

Thanks, Sherri.
You know, I think I need to make over 400 pieces. Nuts, indeed, I am starting to believe that.