Sunday, April 15, 2007

MeMe Quirks

Here is another thing for meme that I found in Janet's blog:

1. What are your initials? PHV

2. What is your favorite thing to wear? Jeans and tee.
3. Last thing you ate? Birthday cake last night, I haven't had breakfast yet.

4. Nastiest thing you've ever eaten? Sand
5. I say Shotgun, you say? "Whatever"
6. Last person you hugged? My son's BIL's girlfriend, she was the last to hug at the birhtday party.

7. How many U.S states have you been to? 16.

8. What state did you dislike the most? None, because they all had something interesting to offer.

9. How many of the U.S states have you lived in? none, if not counting hotel stays for a week or two.

10. Does anyone you know wanna date you? Why would they? I'm not available.
11. Name something you like physically about yourself. The color of my eyes, green.
12. What is your favorite romance movie? Sleepless in Seattle.
13. Who is your best friend? Betty.
14. Why are you still up? It’s only 10:20 a.m. and besides, I'm not up, I'm sitting.
15. Who/What made you angry today? Couldn't find the lid for my travel mug. I've only been up for less than an hour. I still have time to get angry, trust me.

16. Favorite type of Food? Italian

17. Favorite holidays: No favorites here.
18. Do you download music? nope
19. Do you care if your socks are dirty? eeeeew

20. What age did you start noticing the opposite sex? I think around 7, I was madly in love with a boy who had beautiful dark hair, and he was very shy. I can't remember why I liked him.

21. Have you ever cheated on a test? Yes, once, and had to go to the teachers room to get the notes back from my notebook. My girlfriend was supposed to watch the door, but she disappeared. I got the notes and was mortified when I realized she was gone. Our friendship wasn't the same since then. We were about 14 at that time. I got 70 from that test, but it didn't feel too good, so that was it for my cheating career.

22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally? Yes, when I asked for it, LOL.
23. Do you love anyone? Yes.

24. Do you like Bush? N/A
25. Have you ever bungee jumped? No.
26. Have you ever gone white-water rafting? Almost, but that's not good enough, so "no".

27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you? Yes.
28. How much money ya got in ya pocket? Had to go and check, there was a .25 cent coin.
29. Have you met a real redneck? Does a red birthmark on the neck count? Yes.
30. How is the weather right now? Looks cloudy and gloomy.
31. What are you listening to right now? Ringing in my ears, CSI NY people on telly.
32. What is your current favorite song? When I hear a nice song, it's my favorite at that moment, right now I don't hear any music, other than commercial background music on telly, and that doesn't count.

33. What was the last movie you watched? Ghost.

34. Do you wear contacts? no.
35. Where was the last place you went besides your house? My son's in-laws.
36. What are you afraid of? illness.

37. How many piercings have you had? Four.
38. How many pets do you have? None right now.

39. What's one thing you've learned? Don't worry about the small stuff.
40. What do you usually order from Starbucks? Nothing, I go to Tim Hortons and order medium black coffee (and an apple fritter sometimes).That is Tim Horton Chirldren's Foundation bus that we took yesterday to go yarn shopping.

41. What's your favorite book? The Artist's Way

42. Have you ever fired a gun? BeeBee rifle counts? then yes
43. Are you missing someone? Yes
44. Fav. TV show? Should be shows: House, Boston Legal, Grey's Anatomy, all CSI's, Without a Trace, Criminal Minds, ... give me a tv guide, and I will list more.

45. Do you have an iPod? No

46. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb? Yes, but I ignored it
47. If you had a daughter, what would you name her? I would have named her Ariella but I had a boy.
48. Who would you like to see right now? My sister-in-law, Adriana.
49. Favorite movie of all time? Scent of a Woman
50. Do you find yourself loved? yes
51. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't supposed to? Yes.
52. Favorite flower? Lily of the Valley.




53. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn? butter.




54. What Magazines are you reading? Knitting and Crochet magazines.


55. Have you ever ridden in a limo? Does airport Limo Count. I sat in a limo that was supposedly owned by Elvis, or was it just a fancy car, I don't remember.

56. Has anyone you were really close to passed away recently? no
57. Have you ever been on stage? At school, yes.

58. What's something that really bugs you? Someone in our office clears her throat constantly, and I think she does it to bug the rest of us. She's been told off about it, but the clearing continues...ggggrrrr

59. Do you prefer scary movies or comedies? I don't like any type scary movies.
60. Do you like Michael Jackson? Not really, his music doesn't do it for me. Him, personally, I never met the guy, so I can't say.

61. What's your favorite smell? Gardenia
62. Favorite baseball team? Blue Jays, of course
63. Favorite cereal? Oatmeal
64. Have you ever milked a cow? Yes, once or twice.
65. What's the longest time you've gone without sleep? Almost 2 days.
66. Last time you went bowling? Never.
67. Where is the weirdest place you have slept? In a row boat.
68. Have you ever cut your own hair? Yes.

69. Last time you were at work? Friday, it's Sunday now.
70. What is the closest orange object to you? The coaster under my coffee mug. It's done in Tunisian crochet, and is about 10 inches away.
THE END.

1 comment:

Janet said...

Yay....you did the meme! I always learn something new about you when you do these plus I think they're fun.

I've been sorting and counting about 5000 books!! I had to get a count of what was left of my inventory so I can put it up for sale. Whew! What a job but at least I got it finished.