I was reading Janet's "For The First Timers" and thought of it being fun. She even has pictures of some of her stuff.
Here are mine (no pictures):
For the First Time....
1. Who was your first love? Pekka (Peter) when I was 14
2. Who was your first kiss and when? If you can call it a kiss, he was a boy next door, at 11 or 12
3. Who was your first prom date? Didn't have proms
4. Who was your first room mate? We had a girl from suburbs, boarding during schooltime, Kirsti
5. What was your first job? Babysitting a preemie, all summer, it was a good job, the mother was a nurse and very patient with me, I was 13
6. What was your first car? Mine, all mine, was a Mustang 1969, anything before that wasn't really mine. There was an orange Morris Mini GT, 1969 also, but it was then husband's and mine together.
7. When did you go to your first funeral? When my grandma died, I was 12. I was devastated.
8. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? 19
9. Who was your first grade teacher? Elli something, she hated me. Ask me about my second grade teacher, he liked me, so did his wife, who was also my teacher. I met him at my father's funeral in September, and told him that he was one of the best teachers I ever had. He was now in his 80's, I think.
10. Where did you go on your first ride in an airplane? To Canada
11. Where did you go for your first date and who was it with? With Pekka, to meet at a railway station
12. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with? With a girl from my neighbourhood, to meet some boy she liked. I was late 5 minutes coming home; my parents had gone out, and came back about 5 minutes before I did. I got a hefty spanking for sneaking out like that. I was 16? I think.
13.Who was your first best friend and are you still friends with them? Riitta, and I don't know where she is now, somewhere in Sweden. She moved there when she got married, and after her divorce I lost touch. I wish I had a way of finding her.
14. Who was the first person to send you flowers? Probably my hubby, he's good with that kind of stuff.
15. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents house? With my ex in-laws. Don't ask.
16. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? my hubby
17. Whose wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen? Never been a bridesmaid, but the first wedding I attended and was close to the bride was when my sister got married.
18. What is the first thing you do in the morning? Open my eyes.