Friday, May 26, 2006

Knitting World Cup


Now I've done it! I have joined the challenge for the World Cup Knitting.

OOPS.

I need to find the time to make a vest for hubby with blue and white team colors.

There was a nice pattern in the web, for a Tennis vest. Well, if I have anything to say about it,
it's going to be a soccer vest. Just try to stop me. Of course, if anyone knows me at all, I will definitely change something on the pattern. Only because this is NOT a tennis creation.

Now I must finish the butterfly (butterflies), the vest for the show, and some other started projects.

I have to find all my wrist supports, Ben Gay, Aleeve, Tylenol and lots of hours in the day/night.
The challenge begins on June 9th.

I can do this, I knitted a felted laptop bag for the Olympics, didn't I? (Finished Feb. 26th).

1 comment:

Janet said...

I can sure relate to "wrist supports, Ben Gay, Aleeve, Tylenol and lots of hours in the day/night" ....I feel like that most of the time with all my crafts!