Friday, September 09, 2005

Where did the week go?

The purple doll has eyes and mouth now. She doesn't look too pleased. She's so vain.

I am sure she is going to complain, and look even more miserable when I give her a hairdo. She doesn't know what's in for her, hahahahha.

Went to our knitting meeting last night. We have a great bunch of knitters and crocheters there.
It's so amazing to see how both of us unite. There are no knitting snobs there, and if there were, they would NOT DARE show it, because most of us are just normal sensible clickers.

I won in the raffle, picked the book "A Good Yarn" by Debbie Macomber. I have read the first two words. Sheesh, I am at work, what do you expect? Do some reading at company time? Not me, only when I take breaks, like right now. since I am not smoking any more, I can take my cigarette break by checking my e-mail and such. No, I don't feel guilty..... back to work.

No comments: