Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Knitting and crocheting

Did you know that it's quite difficult to use your thumb, when you are wearing a thumb brace with wrist support, splint for carpal tunnel. I've done it, and process is slow.  

Yesterday I decided to crochet a small pouch for some useless little trinkets.  or for potpourri and hide it in the underwear drawer.  

My crochet yarn is multicoloured, so any mistakes won't show easily.  It's Clea, made in Brazil.  Fine with me, and fine to get nice results .

The other piece is a slightly freeformish item, which will become a phone cover, or something else,  I have a mind to decide on a project, and another mind to change it. I think I have the right to change my mind on my projects.  Don't you agree?  

Had a strange dream, a recurring one, again.  Trying to find a subway entrance near CN tower.  Workers on strike, nothing moved.  Had to walk the streets to find a bus.  Did find one, that was going to Eglinton station. 
My goal was to go to work early, so that I could leave early. 
Didn't work that way.

There was also a wide ditch full of water, and a colourful rock mound on the other side.  Someone told me that I could jump over the water.  I did, and landed on the rocks.

Knitting projects are covering my shelving area.  Hat works in process, some need finishing touches.  However, I might do nothing today as some disturbing pains happening on my arm and wrist.  Time to apply some ice with new ice packs that arrived from amazon yesterday.  Holy macaroni the pack is cold.  I need a sweater underneath. Not kidding.
Here are some finished hats: 

0000000000000000


Merlin, my cat, was checking my typing and information therein.  The O comment is from him.

Sorry, fuzzy picture here, but he was too fast typing his message.
here is Merlin sleeping, after his editing work, on my purse.


Meowww

No comments: