Saturday, February 13, 2021

Imaginary Creations

 Designing new knitting projects is fun when everything works well.  Testing this said design can be frustrating because there isn't enough yarn.  

You  run from one store to another trying to find more yarn. There are stores with beautiful yarns, but nothing what you are looking for.  Finally you realize that you are trying pants on in a discount store.  

In my yarn searching travels I visit stores in Chicago, New York.  I know how to get there on 

the highway number 30.  Oh, and I will know that I've been there before, because I see my sister-in-law's old apartment building.  There are not yarn stores nearby.  

Giving up, back to home I go.  Looking around in the basement; so many bags, full of yarn.

Collecting some clothes and start doing laundry.  

No new design done, there is a stitch running amok. Not really, but it's a mess,


 

No comments: