Sunday, February 14, 2021

Group savings

 A call came from somewhere, Darla, or something, she told me to form a group of 10 people, each paying $100.  Then, after 1month to get together and have a feast, or a cake or something fun.  I said, the overweight and diabetic people could not have a cake.  I don't want to join.  I was both of them.

Eventually, there was a group.  We had a lunch, with many different foods.  The cake that was bought a few weeks ago, was stale, the brie cheese had a strange smell, EEEWW.    We ate, what we could.  I quit the group.  I had given all my money for a wedding gift.



I was at the wedding; beautiful one.  The groom was our instructor in a crochet group.  I
gave him money and a card for his birthday, and then a bunch of money for a wedding gift, saying that I was sorry, I didn't have a card for that.  I had forgotten. I told him that the wedding was

beautiful.  I never saw the bride, just her dress.  The dress was huge.  Did I mention that the groom had the white collar, a priest, just like the one I read about in "Infinite" book by Brian Freeman.  

He was very good looking.  He looked like some famous actor, famous enough for me to forget the name.



No comments: