Heck, not 2008, just 40
These are questions from my co-worker's facebook, and she gave me permission to use these here.
1. What did you do in 2008 that you've never done before?
caused a car accident
2. Did you keep your new year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don't make any, ever. But I might try to draw/paint more in 2009.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
they were in the hospital, and I was not there, I wouldn't know what to do anyway.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
no,they died far away from me.
5. What countries/states/provinces did you visit?
Oregon, New York state, B.C (airport, that counts?)
6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?
more money, is there anything else anyone hopes to have these days?
7. What dates from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
I can't even remember what I did yesterday, never mind a whole year.
8. What was your biggest achievement?
I stayed alive
9. What was your biggest failure?
see number one
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
yarn, what can I say?
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Anyone who saved lives, took care of less fortunate,
helped others, you got the idea?
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and disgusted?
Don't ask me why, but our mayor comes pretty close, and I can say
it, because I did not vote for him
14. Where did most of your money go?
bills, bills, bills
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
my trip to Portland, Oregon and meeting Janet and many of my
freeform group friends.
16. What song will always remind you of 2008?
Mr. Tambourine Man
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a)happier or sadder? the same
b) thinner or fatter? the same
c) richer or poorer? the same
18. What do you wish you'd done more ?
behave more assertive, and be more aware of "politics"
19. What do you wish you'd done less ?
be so dang naive and believe what people say
20. How will you spend New Years?
at home with hubby, watching telly, eating empanadas, and sandwiches
21. Did you fall in love in 2008?
sure, hubby gets that all the time
22. How many one-night stands?
like standing up all night? what the heck is one night stand? Lamp on a stand?
23. What was your favorite TV program?
Just one? House, CSI, Mentalist, Medium, Bones, .... etc
24. Do you dislike anyone now that you didn't dislike this time last year?
Yes, but I refuse to talk about politics,
25. What was the best book you read?
I have not finished one book yet, started about three, none of them
26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Music in my ears, the 24/7 string quartet in my ears.
27. What did you want and get?
28. What did you want and not get?
Lotto 6/49 jackpot
29. What was your favorite film of this year?
Sleepless in Seattle, ouch, that's not this year's film. I think it's the one of a rat that
became a chef, in a French restaurant. I hope that was a 2008 film, if not, then I don't know.
30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I went to work, staff gave me a lunch and got many nice gifts. Old? I forgot.
Had nice dinner with hubby.
One birthday I remember, I cried a lot, and I was one day old.
31.What one thing would have made your year measurably more satisfying?
Had I finished all my craft projects before Christmas
32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?
Same as always, if it fits and doesn't cost too much, labels don't do a thing for me.
33. What kept you sane?
34. Which celebrity/public figure did you like the most?
35. What political issue stirred you the most?
The Canuck socialist/liberals being a..holes
36. Who did you miss?
Carol at CGOA, she didn't come to Portland.
37. Who was the best new person you met?
38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008.
Don't turn left in the intersection, even if the car coming straight comes
slowly, they will accelerate, trust me, I know
39. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
"WHERE HAVE ALL THE FLOWERS GONE"
words and music by Pete Seeger
40. What is your goal for 2009?
Go to Argentina in May