Thursday, March 13, 2008

I'm in a toyful mood

http://www.hankeringforyarn.com/knitted-elspeth-doll-all-the-links

Here is one of the next projects I will make.

First I want to finish the Caterpillar, who is still missing a few legs, and the face. Then there is another alien critter on the works. His head is almost done. The pattern is for knitting, but I want to make him for our Saturday Crochet group meeting for "show and tell", so I decided to
crochet my little green alien. I am following the knitting instructions, as well as I possibly can.
I've only made a few mistakes, but my little green critter doesn't seem to mind. The frogs have stayed away, also.

Here is the link for the critter...ooops, it's called robot. Oh, well, since I am creating him, I can call him what ever I want.

No comments: