Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy Easter to Everyone!





I have made this little chickie years ago. Since then I've made many others, and some Easter bunnies, too.


Needless to say, I don't have a clue where they are, other than some I've given to our granddaughter. Others have disappeared to a safe and easy place to find at Easter time. I also saw, in a box, two weeks ago, some Easter decorations that I had bought in a store. Did I find them this morning? Nope.



It's time to make some more Easter chickies and bunnies today. I think I have some yellow yarn somewhere, if I can find it. Keep your fingers crossed.


BTW, the crocheted item under the chickie is part of a summer top I am making with my tencel yarn. The yarn is size 10 or smaller, if I can compare it to crochet thread. The top is going to take a long time to finish. I am doing it only when I need a inspirational shot in my system. Free form crochet does that every time.


That little chickie was lonely, so I made a bunny, today, to be with him.

No comments: