Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Drawing and Daisy







The flowers were done with XP Paint application, and the yellow Daisy was done with Crochet hook, my hands, and thread application.


Some days, I could swear that I should be making some other stuff than solve jigsaw puzzles. Then I hear in the radio that solving puzzles and doing crossword puzzles keeps one's mind sharper than if I was just cleaning my home, doing dishes, going shopping (I have no money anyway) and having coffee or tea, or other type of drinks. I am not saying that there is anything wrong with the above stuff, I am just saying that in addition to above stuff, one should do something else, too.


Where am I going with this. Oh, yes: in August, 2006, I placed an order for a subscription for the artist's magazine. Finally, after numerous calls to those people who are sending magazines, I received my first issue. I didn't receive the free gift, that was supposed to come. I'll give them until Monday, now that things seem to be moving over at that place. I want my freebie. I just don't remember what it is going to be.

No comments: