Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Ouch! Middle of October

What happened?

Well, first of all, I want to say that I don't know any people who I could use to boost my image. I was just reading a message, in one of my crochet groups, where this one person was boasting how she hangs around with "these people, and they all have some common way of talking" and then se talks to us, and we are supposed to understand what she means.

I must snicker a bit. When someone blasts about something and completely critisizes something, and then someone else, innocently, puts their own opinion, which isn't even remotely close to the critic's opinion, and the the first person has to explain why she said it. Why explain, if that was her honest opinion, why explain? Who cares, if someone doesn't get it. But don't come and explain how important your friends are and what they are, who cares, again, it was YOUR opinion, not theirs. or was it? Did you get together with your important buddies, and their important spouses and laughed at the item you thought nothing of.

ok, this is it, I got it out of my system, and now I can get back to my simple little life. Without any High Society Friends, who are, IMHO no better than anyone else.

shuddup

No comments: