Monday, May 19, 2008

Another MEME

I went to visit Janet's blog, and there was another meme thingy, and of course I have to do one:


1. What were you doing 10 years ago?

-Getting ready for a trip to Finland. We were there in June.













2. What are 5 things on your "To Do" list? (Today or when ever?)

- Knit my Swallowtail Shawl
- Iron clothes for work
- make dinner
- crochet
- water the plants (two are almost dead) (I have three)

3. What are 5 snacks you enjoy? (In no specific order)
- pears, apples, yogurt, chocolate, ice cream


4. Name some things you would do if you were a millionaire.
- I'd pay my kid's mortgage, my stepkid's mortgages, made sure I had enough
space for my yarns and books, travel

5. Name some places where you've lived.

-Finland, Sudbury, Toronto












6. Name some bad habits you have.
- procrastination, startitis, eating


7. Name some jobs you've had.
- babysitter, store clerk, tax office clerk, construction office clerk, computer operator et al

8. Name those whom you are tagging.


not tagging

1 comment:

Janet said...

Yay!! You did the meme, too. I see we both suffer from procrastination! I should have added startitis because I do that, too.

Beautiful photos!