Friday, February 22, 2008

Friday Fill-ins

This is Saturday now, I got busy elsewhere.

Once again, from Janet's blog:



1. Not losing your luggage_____ is the best thing about traveling.



2. I love a good shiver_____ when I'm cold.



3. I often use _Q-Tips to clean my ears...tsk tsk tsk____.



4. I'm reading my answers_____ right now; I can't think of anything else to write here._____



5. Politics_____ is something I dislike talking about.



6. When I visited Janet's Blog_____ I most looked forward to seeing _her drawings____.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to planning my weekend_____, tomorrow my plans include grocery shopping_____ and Sunday, I want to _relax and knit____!

1 comment:

Janet said...

Oh, you're such a sweetie! I love doing these fill-ins and I'm glad you enjoy them, too.

I hope you have a great weekend and get lots of knitting done.