Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Purple Purl








It was a knitting/crocheting evening at Purple Purl yarn shop. I arrived just after 6 pm. and was lucky to get a parking spot near the store, and besides, after 6 the parking was free. Looking good so far. I was greeted by Sherri and Jennifer and a few knitters, whom I had not met before. One of the girls was knitting beautiful gloves, with delicious green yarn, and of course I had to get yarn to make a pair for my DIL for Christmas. Although, if I get them done soon, they will be a late birthday gift for her.










I drank delicious cappuccino and had some of Sherri's delicious cookies. Still looking good. Then I started knitting. I had Joyella knitting in my bag and got quite a few rows done.
It was a good evening.

These are some pictures I took tonight. By the time Sherri and I left, the shop was full of knitters. I am sure the Tuesday night knitting event is going to be a great success.





No comments: