Saturday, March 10, 2012

March sneaked in

Moby Betta Fish is happy, I put a two-sided mirror outside his bowl, and now he's playing with the image, and sometimes going into hiding in his little house that I had put inside the bowl.
He is supposed to have one little food thing per day, but he is having nothing of that foolish rule.
He jumps up and down when he sees me taking the food container, sometimes getting so excited that he makes the water move so much that the food sails where he has to catch it. Sometimes he doesn't see it, and I have to show it with my finger, and he does follow my guide. He's not just a fish, he's a funny clown. Very difficult to take a good picture of him, as soon as he sees the camera, he thinks it's play time, or fighting time (he is a fighting fish), and moves constantly.


The latest one in my charity section is Izzy, African Comfort Doll, for ICross.ca.
The pattern text is very small in this web site, but there is a better pattern text here.
There is also a crochet pattern in that blog.


I have been busy knitting and crocheting I even made one drawing. How is that being creative every day? I think posting about it is harder than actually being busy with the needles, hooks, or pens.


It's Saturday and there are many chores that need done. I wanted to wish everyone a great weekend, and don't forget to change the clock in the morning. Losing one hour is not a good thing, when one is busy working or creating. (or doing dishes)
I do have pictures of crocheted squares in my Flickr album, if you want to see them.

2 comments:

Janet said...

You've been busy! That little comfort doll looks like a fun project, and I popped over to look at your drawing...beautiful! I actually got out my crochet hooks and started a project. I'm making another bag to use when I go shopping. I made one several years ago and I'm still using it but I need another one. I'm just making it up as I go.

Pirk said...

Janet, I have not noticed how fast time has gone by.

I would love to see the bag when it's finished.